Day Camps Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of FAQs for our Day Camps.
There are various reasons why you may not be able to attend, including local restrictions, being asked to self isolate by Test and Protect Scotland, or because you have ANY of the following symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If this is the case, we will offer you one of the following:
- Transfer your booking to an alternative event
- Allow SU Holidays to retain your money for you to use against a future booking
- Donate what you have paid to the work of SU Holidays
- Refund you in full using your original payment method
Please aim to arrive between 9.15am and 9.30am, and to be collected between 6pm and 6.15pm.
It is unlikely that you will be able to book more than one Day Camp as each day has a different age range and is restricted to those who live in a particular area.
We will email you to confirm your booking within 2 working days. 5 days before your booking, we will email you a health form - this needs to be printed and brought with your child to the event.
Unfortunately we are not in a position to offer accompanied travel to our Day Camps. You will need to arrange to bring young people to and from the venue.
Each Day Camp will offer a range of activities like Tree Climb, Bikes, Archery, Leap of Faith, Nightline, and Foot Golf.
No, lunch and dinner is included in the price, and drinks will be available. We can cater for allergies and other dietary requirements - please make this known when making your booking.
Absolutely - just list their name against who you want to "share with" when making your booking.
- Check the SU region you live in - North, East or West here
- Check out the full programme here, noting that you can only book if you live in the correct region for that day
- Click on Book A Place beside your chosen day
- Enter your details and make payment through our checkout system
- We'll confirm your booking by email within 2 working days
Yes, we run a bursary scheme which can help contribute towards the cost of your booking. See our bursary page for full details and to make an application.